Monday, August 03, 2009

Boulevard Shopping Mall Cosplay Contest 2 August 2009

02 August 2009, boulevard held an event called ' COS vention 09 '. So, i had spent my evening time there. I not sure why i got attracted  to go there, maybe i want to take some photos, or checkout new faces, or just going and see how they managed the event and reactions of the audiences.




 



Their poses are telling me that they are very happy with themselves. Enjoying the prizes, i heard from them, the prizes are amounting to a total estimation of RM2,000. Not bad, keep it up.

They got ranked for the 2nd place. And when i was shooting the video, I heard the one of the audience, besides me saying they are "zhui sak de" means most cool one. Well, I think they had done a good job, and i think they can do even better.


See ya...





0 messages:

Post a Comment